Baby boy has been sick this week. He's had a runny nose since Sunday afternoon when he woke up from his nap. It's been utterly pitiful. He hasn't slept well and he can't breathe through his nose. It's just sad. However, in spite of it, he's actually been a pretty happy baby. Shocking, being as that he's been kind of a grumpy-pants lately (due to teething or a growth spurt, who really knows?).
Everyone keeps asking me if I'm going crazy because I have not set foot outside my house since Sunday. And normally, I would have gone nuts by now. But it's been kind of nice. I guess I've been going, going, going for so long that I didn't even realize I missed just hanging out around the house and playing with Cade. And snuggling. If there's one thing a sick baby is good for, it's some serious snuggle time. :)
And I've gotten a chance to play with my new laptop some more. And I still love it. A lot. Even more than I first knew.
So I'm trying to enjoy my last day or two of not having things to do or places to go because that doesn't happen very often. Especially in December.
But it would be nice for the munchkin to feel better, too.
Hello out there!
9 years ago
Poor Cade :-( Hope he gets to feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteI would be going crazy if I were stuck in a house for 5 days. Kudos.
Hope the days at home were nice and cozy, and now I hope that Cade is better and ready to get out of the house! :)
ReplyDelete